If you are having HP printer issues it could be because this content being delivered to you was not sent by us or managed by Universal Uclick. The instructions shown below were provided to us by HP due to the fact that a number of people have been contacting us regarding this. If these instructions do not resolve the issue, you will need to contact HP for further assistance.
"HP apologizes for the issue/concern you are having with a print app with scheduled delivery.
Please utilize one of the following methods/resources:
- Information on how to manage or unsubscribe and links to other support paths
- ePC Scheduled Delivery FAQ/HELP/Chat
A chat session can also be started from this page, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Mountain Time
- ePC Scheduled Delivery Support Forum
- Email HP customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call HP customer support at 1-855-785-2777 from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm Mountain Time. Outside of these times or for international calls, go to www.hp.com/go/manageprint”
I hope this information provided by HP is helpful. If you have any further difficulty, please contact HP directly at the phone number listed above.