Puzzles not working or printing correctly, could be the result of a few different things, so I'll give you a list of things to check. You may need to visit the help file of your web-browser for instructions regarding these steps
*Please note, printing the page from your web browser, may result in multiple pages being printed. Please ONLY print from the provided print tool for the game (as shown here)
*Some steps in this list, are also sited in our "General Troubleshooting Guide."
- Please try clearing the cache / temporary files in your web browser. You should then close your browser -> reopen your browser -> try accessing the content again. You may need to consult your web-browser's help file for instructions on doing this. There is also a helpful website at http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache on doing this.
- Try loading the game in a different browser. (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
- You may need to update/install the Shockwave Player required to run the game. You can do this at http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
- You should also update/install Adobe Flash by visiting http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Your browser must be set to allow cookies.
- Pop-up blockers and ad blockers can interfere with puzzles loading, so either turn these off or add the website to an allowed list.
- ”Security” add-ons may also interfere and you should refer to the developer’s help files for further information.
- When the print dialogue bow appears, please ensure that "Print Background Images" is selected, as oftentimes that setting is deactivated for other print purposes.
If you complete each of these steps and are still unable to access the puzzle or are experiencing an issue with the puzzle, please let us know what model of device you are using, as well as version of OS and browser.